Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 14: Day One

We did a review for the final test today in class. Students each took a chapter and wrote a series of questions around that chapter. We had some time at the end of class to do a competition pitting one side of the room against the other answering the questions.

I went over the top visual argument papers which I will post here for your review. The visual argument was accompanied by a letter to the instructor in which the student had to evaluate the visual argument that was made. The questions the students were to address were the following:

Erica's Bystander Effect PowerPoint


Here is Carly's PowerPoint on Ritalin


Check out Mckenzee's PowerPoint
Last but not least is Rolando's PowerPoint on Carbon Credits

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it amazing what people can come up with when they are pushed to try new things! I hated this assignment because it tested me and my ability to be creative. Looking back out at it now, this is one of my proudest accomplishments in this class! I’ve never had to turn a paper into a PowerPoint. It was a very creative way to get students out of their writing shell; I would defiantly keep this technique for your next hybrid course!!

    ReplyDelete